Saturday, July 28, 2007

Update

The introductions email went out today to all chess dignitaries who have helped to put this together. We are negotiating the actual start date. CCLA may need a little more time to get the ICCF webserver tournament template setup. Fees, rules, etc. being fine-tuned. It's all good, and necessary to make the Inaugural Match a success.

My copy of Web Expressions (frontpage?) is ordered and I should be able to put the New Met League homepage up soon. When I do, I'll put a link to it up on this blog. Initially the page will be hosted at MetroWest CC. If all goes well, the CCLA Board will accept the Met League proposal, we'll change then name to CCLA Met League, and move the page to CCLA.

If your OTB Club is interested, please let me know.

Amici Sumus!

No comments: